Retailers and distributers can transform supply chains for the better
Sustainability that is profitable for retailers
How micro-factories work
It’s simple. Think 'Honey, I Shrunk the Food Factory'. These mini high-tech factories are deployed at retailer distribution or fulfillment centers to produce, package and palletize on-demand.
There is no capital cost or operations for the retailer. Just 1200 sq feet of indoor or outdoor space is needed.
Set-up / Hassle-free
No additional cost or personnel
When retailers save, both consumers and the planet win.
The first ever RELO micro-factory now deployed and producing ice
This $8.5B North American retail packaged ice industry has remained unchallenged for decades and the commercial bagged-ice user experience is poor. Relocalize's ice cubes are SIMPLY BETTER.
- Ice cubes that are actually... cubes!
- Lasts longer and melts slower, so chilled drinks keep their great taste.
- Vacuum-sealed for safety, food odors protection and leak prevention.
- 1st certified plastic negative ice eliminates 2X more plastic from the environment than we use.
- Reduces transportation CO2 by up to 90%.